Titleist TS4 Driver
The innovations used to drive ball speed in TS2 and TS3 drivers have been optimized for TS4’s 430cc Speed Chassis, designed to aggressively reduce spin and maximize distance for high-spin players:
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown. The thinnest cast titanium crown (20% thinner than 917 drivers) in the game allows weight to be redistributed low and forward for reduced spin.
- Thinner, Faster Face. The fastest face Titleist has ever made – a refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness) that reduces weight – delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. Every TS driver face undergoes a 100% CT inspection to ensure speed performance is at the maximum allowable limit.
- Streamlined Shape. The aerodynamic design of TS4 – featuring a 430cc classic, pear shape – reduces drag, allowing golfers to swing faster for increased club head speed and more distance.
- Low, Forward CG: The low and forward CG position (5mm forward vs. TS2) – highlighted by the placement of the SureFit Flatweight– produces ultra-low spin for a piercing ball flight that is straighter and more consistent.
PREMIUM STOCK SHAFTS
- Even Flow T1100 65 (Low launch and spin)
- HZRDUS 60 (Low/mid launch and spin)