- MAS1C Maraging Face: Delivers greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds across the clubface
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed – low from the club face.
- Forged SAT Beta Ti Face: 17% Stronger compared to a traditional 6-4 Titanium creating an incredibly responsive clubface which maintains performance longer
- X-Axis design for draw bias: Expanded toe located carbon composite window, with heel located sole weight combine to produce a reliable draw bias.
- ‘Dense’ or solid feedback: The majority of Mizuno’s tour players expressed a preference for more dense feedback through impact. Mizuno’s engineers spent a year finessing the sound to a more muted, powerful tone.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
Mizuno STX 220 Fairway Wood
A throwback profile – with curves for the purist and performance for the pragmatist. Mizuno’s 3rd generation MAS1C face is Mizuno’s most powerful to date. A balanced package of low spin performance and stability – not common in most fairway woods. With adjustable hosel in both 3 and 5 wood.
There are no reviews yet.