CONSISTENT SPIN & RAW PERFORMANCE
There’s a reason RAW wedges are preferred by the game’s best players. The unplated material will rust over time to preserve consistent spin while also delivering better performance in wet conditions. With RAW Face Technology, only the face will rust while the rest of the head maintains a premium finish.
All-new Raised Micro-Ribs provide added precision on challenging feel shots around the green. A more abrasive and textured surface area leads to better interaction between club face and ball on finesse shots.
The milling process maximizes consistency, maintaining tolerance levels difficult for a human to repeat. The result is a precisely crafted grind on each and every wedge that produces optimal turf interaction and consistent performance.
- RAW FACE TECHNOLOGYRAW Face Technology designed for increased spin and feel with sharper, narrower and deeper grooves in the face, as well as laser etched precision. The face rusts* over time, preserving spin properties and providing the time-honored look preferred by many Tour professionals.
* Extent and speed of club face rusting may vary.
- MILLED GRINDMilled Grind wedges ensure precision where it matters most. The process maximizes consistency when crafting each sole for repeatable performance and turf interaction.
- ZTP-17 GROOVEThis groove features steep side walls and a sharp edge radius to maximize spin.
- THICK-THIN DESIGNBy redistributing mass, we are able to optimize CG location for precise flight and enhanced feel.
- RAISED MICRO-RIBSRaised Micro-Ribs are positioned between full grooves for added texture on the face. They are designed to increase spin and improve performance on shots around the green.